- This event has passed.
Why Analytics Fails and How to Fix It
Session Time and Date
Friday, May 26th from 10am – 11am CDT
How To Attend A Live Conference Session
Steps to Follow
- Click the link below to attend:
- Name and Email
- Join the conference session by clicking the link on the GoToWebinar confirmation email
Organizations typically treat data as a byproduct of technology-enabled processes. Data managed at this level is focused on improving business process results. However, this approach breaks down where data is needed for integration. Analytics is at the end of the line for data, effectively exposing weakness in the data infrastructure. Without robust data management activities, data scientists and analysts are forced to remediate the quality of data they consume. This is both a source of frustration for analysts and an obstacle to achieving sharp, incisive results.
We will discuss:
- Typical struggles thwarting analysts
- Data management practices that help them to succeed
- How to improve the management of the data layer employing the Data Management Maturity (DMM)SM Model