- This event has passed.
Can Predictive Analytics Ever be Automated?
May 23, 2017Free
Session Time and Date
Tuesday, May 23rd from 2pm – 3pm CDT
How To Attend A Live Conference Session
Steps to Follow
- Click the link below to attend:
- Name and Email
- Join the conference session by clicking the link on the GoToWebinar confirmation email
There are not enough data scientists in the world to keep up with the demand for predictive analytics in business today. The good news is that the growth of data is continuing the bad news is that this only exacerbates the need for data scientists. The hope is that we can turn marketers and other business users into pretty good data scientists by giving them self-service and automated tools. Sometimes this has resulted in disaster. Sometimes this has resulted in success. In this talk I will review the challenges and opportunities of automating predictive analytics tools and show when and how to deploy them.
The attendee will learn:
- When automated predictive analytics tools are appropriate
- How to evaluate predictive analytics tools
- Best practices for training and organizational structure
- 5 business cases where automation worked
- 5 business cases where automation didn’t work