- This event has passed.
Agile AI: Bridging the Gap Between Product Management and Data Science
May 23, 2017Free
Session Time and Date
Tuesday, May 23rd from 3pm – 4pm CDT
How To Attend A Live Conference Session
Steps to Follow
- Click the link below to attend:
- Name and Email
- Join the conference session by clicking the link on the GoToWebinar confirmation email
The world is at an amazing crossroad where new advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence are opening up new possibilities for intelligent products and functionality across nearly every industry. While there is immense opportunity and upside for software product teams that wish to incorporate artificial intelligence into their offerings, many active data science initiatives are falling flat of inflated expectations — primarily because of the widening gap between research and industry practice.
In this talk, we will cover emerging best practices and techniques that software product teams can utilize to ensure they are maximizing their organization’s investment in AI. In particular, we will cover:
- Methods for aligning data science activities against product roadmap by effectively structuring research deliverables against measurable and impactful product functionality.
- Techniques to get product managers and data scientists to collaborate effectively using tools such as the Machine Learning Canvas to guide planning.
- How to coalesce that collaboration into realistic machine intelligence product milestones and roadmaps.